The complete guide to self care
Tyvärr slutsåld, bevaka så får du ett mail när produkten finns i lager igen.
Bok på Engelska
The Complete Guide to Self-Careis a book for people who need to relax, chill out, or recenter. You'll learn how to achieve this by:
- Setting an effective and fruitful sleep schedule
- Creating exercise routines and not feeling bad about falling off the bike
- Saying no to things you don't want to do (and things that maybe you do but don't have space for)
- Reading, writing, art, music, and all forms of expression that water our soul
- Setting aside time that is only for you, no one else, no exceptions
- Watering yourself and giving yourself proper nutrients
In the tumults of our hectic world and your busy life, if you're working toward being emotionally available and hungry for stability, a happier and healthier you is within your grasp.
Caring for yourself is far from selfish and self-care is far from a new phenomenon, but it's recently been in the popular vernacular. With screens, work emails on our phones, notifications, and poor boundaries between ourselves and the world around us, taking time and making space for ourselves has become more and more important. Therapy, caring for plants, making your favourite dish…these are all