Persian Splendor | (stor) Journal Blue/silver
Weave the rich tapestry of your dreams into the pages of this sumptuous journal!
- Crisp writing pages provide plenty of space for personal reflections, sketching, or for recording favorite quotations or poems.
- Premium 120 gsm paper takes pen or pencil beautifully.
- Paper is acid-free and of archival quality.
- Light gray lines subtly guide your writing.
- A ribbon bookmark keeps your place.
- The cover design, inspired by an 11th-century Persian tile decoration, features ornate curving patterns embellished with raised embossing and silver foil highlights.
- Matching spine treatment.
- Gilded-gold edging catches the light as you turn each page.
- Complementary interior endsheets.
- Durable hardcover binding.
- Write expansively! Larger journal measures 7-1/4'' wide x 9'' high.
- 192 pages